Troubleshooting Outlook Email Settings
1. Click on the Tools menu in Outlook.
2. Click on Account Settings.
3. Double click on the email account that needs to be fixed.
4. Set the "Incoming mail server (POP3)" to mail.yourdomain.co.ke
5. Set the "Outgoing mail server (SMTP)" to mail.yourdomain.co.ke
6. Set the User Name field to your full email address firstname.lastname@example.org and password.
7 Check the password checkbox to remember password.
8 Uncheck the "Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)" box.
9. Click the More Settings button.
10. Click on the Outgoing Server tab.
11. Check the box next to "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication".
12 Select the radio button "Use same settings as my incoming mail server".
13. Click the Advanced tab.
14. unCheck the "This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)
15. Select "SSL" from the "Use the following type of encrypted connection".
16. Enter Incoming mail (POP3) port 995 and the Outgoing mail (SMTP) port 465.
17. Click OK.
18. Click Test Account Settings. You should now get "Congratulations! All tests completed successfully." message
19. Click on Close.
20. Click the Next button.
21. Click the Finish button.